Aikolon Oy supplies plastic sheets and bars for various construction and industrial applications.
As in-house production, we manufacture plastic components and products in accordance with our customers’ drawings using mechanical machining and thermoforming methods..
Our customers include machine and device manufacturers, process industry operators and their subcontractors, and construction companies.
We offer support and assistance throughout the product’s life cycle, from design to production and product development.
A Guide to Selecting Plastic Materials
In this guide:
- You gain benefits of 12-point selection method.
- You learn to make plastic material selection in a systematic way.
- You start to make better and more succesful plastic material choices.
Pulp and Paper Industry Guide
With this guide:
- You learn about plastic solutions for the pulp and paper industry.
- You become familiar with the plastic materials suitable for the industry.
- You learn about the applications of the most common plastic in the industry.
Maritime Transport Industry Guide
In this guide:
- You learn plastic and composite solutions for maritime transport industry.
- You familiriaze with suitable plastic and composite materials for the industry.
- You get familiar with the most general targets of application of plastics and composites.
Get to know hard coated polycarbonate and acrylic sheets and their advantages! Aikon® PC Hard and Aikon® PMMA Hard high-performance plastic sheets are coated in Finland.